Lindersoft has teamed up with Comodo, Inc., a leading Certification Authority, to make Code Signing and SSL certificates available to qualified Lindersoft customers at a discounted (inexpensive) price. And the best is you submit your order directly to Comodo. For example, a Comodo Code Signing Certificate is available for as little as $66 per year (on a three year term).
When customers buy software in a store, the source of that software is obvious. When downloaded over the Internet, that same software is not so easy to trust. Any publisher planning to distribute code or content over the Internet risks their product being modified, impersonated and re-hosted by malicious third parties. Code signing certificates immediately inform customers that they can trust the software download by verifying code integrity and company legitimacy. With the increased level of operating system warnings, signing your application and installation files gives end users the reassurance they need to proceed with the installation.
Code Signing Certificates - Features and Benefits:
- Digitally sign 32-bit or 64-bit Portable Executable including .exe, .ocx, .dll, .cab and kernel mode software.
- Create a trusted sales outlet - Wherever they download from, your customers can be sure they are receiving the genuine software.
- Ensure authenticity - Assures users that they know the publisher of the software.
- Ensure integrity - Verifies that code has not been tampered with since publication.
- Widely supported - Compatible with Microsoft Authenticode (including kernel-mode signing), Adobe Air, Apple applications and plug-ins, Java, MS Office Macro and VBA, Mozilla object files and Microsoft Silverlight applications.
Price comparison - why pay 6 times more than you need to?!
Do the math: a Verisign Code Signing Digital ID costs $499 for 1 year, $895 for 2 years and $1,295 for 3 years. A Thawte Code Signing Digital ID costs $299 for 1 year and $549 for 2 years. A GoDaddy Code Signing Certificate costs $199.99 for 1 year, $359.98 for 2 years and $509.97 for 3 years.
An original discounted Comodo Code Signing Certificate through Lindersoft costs just $79 for 1 year, $143 for 2 years and $200 for 3 years!
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a global standard security technology. SSL creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser to ensure that all data transmitted remains private and secure. Millions of consumers recognize the "golden padlock" which appears in their browser to indicate they are viewing a secure web page.
Comodo SSL certificates are available in two levels: InstantSSL and PremiumSSL. At only a fraction of the price of comparable certificates from other companies, these certificates are by far the most cost effective 128-bit SSL certificates available today.
- Comodo Instant SSL Certificates are available for as little as $36 per year (on a three year term).
- Comodo Instant SSL Pro Certificates are available for as little as $40 per year (on a three year term).
- Comodo Instant SSL Premium Certificates are available for as little as $51 per year (on a three year term).
- Comodo Premium SSL Wildcard Certificates are available for as little as $353 per year (on a three year term).
- Comodo SGC SSL Certificates are available for as little as $127 per year (on a three year term).